STYLE 1
STYLE 2

BAN FOR NOTHING. ADMIN MISTAKE ME TO BE 'RECOIL'

THESHOKA

ADMIN MAYA BAN ME FOR NO REASON . MY NAME IS 'THE SHOKA'

I HAVE PALYED CS1.6 SINCE 2009. I CAME BACK NOW FOR FUN , ADMIN MAYA WAS WRONG.... PLEASE IF CAN UNBAN ME.

MAYA  STEAM_0:0:54966025 

• Like 1

I 'spec' you for good 5min and im 1000000% sure you are not clean

No recoil/spread + some shitty cfg? 

Even with 500fps no one aims with the bottom of crosshair without any spread.

• Fondator

:14jqqPS: Have unban end sorry for this displeasure! Considering that you did not respect the model according to the regulations ,your post is not taken into account! But because you didn.t have a hack you will get unban and the admin will get down followed by remuve !   T/C

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RichyB said:

I 'spec' you for good 5min and im 1000000% sure you are not clean

No recoil/spread + some shitty cfg? 

Even with 500fps no one aims with the bottom of crosshair without any spread.

i dont know what u saw but maybe when u watch from spec u see differences from what u see normally.

i have recoil like nomal . i just know how to aim and keep the mouse down..

17 hours ago, -Eq- Maxim said:

:14jqqPS: Have unban end sorry for this displeasure! Considering that you did not respect the model according to the regulations ,your post is not taken into account! But because you didn.t have a hack you will get unban and the admin will get down followed by remuve !   T/C

thank u !

Exacly and you kept the crosshair up, if it wasn't weird, I wouldn't have said a word and the admin wouldn't have banned you.  But every server has different rules 😳

not my problem